Bee is written using the Go language.
You may build the Bee client software directly from the source.
Prerequisites for installing direct from source are:
- go - download the latest release from golang.org
- git - download from git-scm.com
- make - usually included in most operating systems
Build from Source
1) Clone the repository:
git to find the latest release:
3) Checkout the required version:
4) Build the binary:
5) Check you are able to run the
bee command. Success can be verified by running:
6) (optional) Additionally, you may also like to move the Bee binary to somewhere in your